Simone Bruyere Fraser - Illuminate the Art of Living

Friday, January 22, 2010

To Blog or not to Blog

Anyone that knows me knows I avoid technology at all costs. Phones, internet, texts, face book, all of it. I'd rather be running through some field talking to birds and squirrels. And now I start a blog... something that always seemed totally self indulgent and basically a waste of time. So why? because after some thought I think it is what an urban samurai would do. Attempting to connect with others for a divine and profound purpose in a modern way... this is my intent anyway...we can't avoid the way the world is changing, nor should we, but we can seek to use it for common good...use it for a specific intention...and to hope in some small way my thoughts and others thoughts may help each other to live beautiful fulfilling lives...

ps. i tried to post this earlier and instead it ended up as comments to my own posts, case in point, I'm still failing forward as I learn about communication over technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment