Simone Bruyere Fraser - Illuminate the Art of Living

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Do not cross this line.

Boundaries. Set them. They are important. You can only be as good to other people as you are to yourself...and in the end other people will thank you for being honest and standing in truth.

I love to love, I love to care, I love to help, but I can only give to others what I have given to myself. We are all one. If someone is upset with you for setting certain boundaries then they will either have to grow up, or they will go away. Either way, the truth must be know to everyone and it will create a certain bar for the type of loving people and situations you want surrounding you. In the end remember you are not doing other people a favor by allowing them to hurt you in any fashion, for how we treat and relate to others is only a reflection of how we treat ourself

No comments:

Post a Comment